Inventions Expanded Instructions
Where can I download it?
How do I get set up?
- Download FTB Inventions using the FTB Launcher or Curse Voice.
- Download the zip above.
- Copy the FTBInventions folder from the zip's contents into your Feed The Beast directory (which should already have a FTBInventions folder), overwriting any files that it prompts you to overwrite.
- Enter the FTBInventions folder, then the minecraft folder, then mods.
- If there is a mod with the filename VillagerTradingBan-188.8.131.52-universal.jar, delete it.
- If there is a mod with the filename slack-bridge-v0.1.1-[1.7.10].jar, delete it. 0.2.0 is the correct version.
- If you are upgrading from an old version of the pack, follow the instructions below.
How do up upgrade to a new pack version?
Simply navigate to the folder for your Minecraft instance (using the Curse launcher, you can reach this by right-clicking on the instance), and delete the following directories:
Once this is done, copy the contents of the latest pack update into your instance folder. If you have any custom local config set up, you will need to re-apply these once you have upgraded.
Where is the server?
Who do I talk to?
Any problems, contact jax on TTAS Slack, or firstname.lastname@example.org.